At The Stevens-Lloyd Group, Inc. we have over 50 years of combined experience as debt recovery specialists. Our mission is to put more money back in your pocket where it belongs!
- Debtor Records: We have an exclusive database of over 36,000 debtor companies that have been placed with our firm from 1998 to the present whom we have reviewed and successfully negotiated with. We believe that preventing bad debt is of the utmost importance. That’s why we will pour over these records to see who and what you should watch out for, to prevent the need for a collection agency in the first place.
- International Debt Collection:Our national and international services include 200+ countries with the strongest legal and coporate networks at our disposal
- Top Worldwide Legal Network:We utilize only the best of the best resources and associates in all of the countries that we service. We specialize in being your one-stop resource for international collections by dealing directly with major law firms proficient in corporate, contract and technical expertise in your industry. These highly rated law firms can handle multi-million dollar claims and are experts in international law and procedures.
- Additionally, all of our contacts and resources are sensitive to local culture and practices and communication barriers that may exist.
- To navigate the difficulties associated with international debt collection cases, we maintain ties with major embassies and consulates, greatly enhancing our collection recovery services overseas.
- Flat Fees: We take a sensible and honest approach to business and billing. Regardless of an account’s age or size, we will never surprise you with sudden new charges, variable rates, or hidden fees.
- Higher recovery percentages: We focus on quality not quantity.
- Account status: Reports forwarded directly to you on a routine basis.
- Rapid collection cycles: Maximum 4-6 weeks domestic and 6-8 weeks international. Unlike other collection agencies that wait far too long before engaging legally, The Stevens-Lloyd Group, Inc. will have a maximum of 30 days for research before starting swift legal action.
- No cost or obligation: If we are unsuccessful in collecting, there is no charge to you.